Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blog Roll Love

However much Ive ever lingered on Fleshbot.com, I've always thought that it would be so cool to be able to post anything of my own work or my own photography and get noticed by them or anyone really, I'm a pleaser....and I also love a bit of attention and ego-stroking.

I'm such a geekette, even with the plus of my large breasts....damn it.


Today, with my first sex toy post, "A Bit of Pink Alone Time", Ive hit both marks and my kitten and I couldnt be happier. We've smacked sex love from both Fleshbot.com ((see our blurb here)) and Guyland.com which both post ChealseaGirl's blogroll, fun huh? Who knew technology could be so sexy, rewarding and so fucking hot.

Its also amazing that my worst photo ever, the horrid green, last minute, open mouth orgasm, night-vision esque photo was chosen as the thumb for both features (which evidently, are one and the same).....its from my shitty camera phone, imagine that.

Oh my gosh, that was so many hyperlinks....whoosh!

.........
...

thumbnail via: fleshbot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your breasts aren't huge, just sexy.

Anonymous said...

You should consider giving some user instructions for the toys! ;0

david

His fucktoy said...

congrats, lovely!!

ps. found particular humor with "it's from my shitty camera phone, imagine that"

chuckles as i saunter away shuffling my shackles...