Monday, September 04, 2006

Tumble Me

After enduring a week or two of a horribly hibernating sex drive, my kitten perked up and I found myself in complete longing for one of those tumbles that remind you why you indulge in the first place.

Real women have curves, being a super-woman is also wearing a corset.

I hadn't seen gadget in a day and considering that we see each other nearly daily, this is a long while to be apart. The day before he had remarked that the reason I probably hadn't felt much like hitting the sheets with him was because I didn't feel sexy. I agreed with him immediately.

I've been rather ill lately what with the heinous side effects of my birthcontrol pill and now a UTI from hell with antibiotics to throw me yet more side effects. My sexy level was definitely low and something had to be done about that.

Two hours before gadget was due, I crept into the shower after brushing my hair the old fashioned regimented number of 100 strokes. The beautifully steaming water fell over me as I stepped into the shower, my skin warming to a blush that becomes accentuated when heat is introduced. I hummed as I soaped my flesh with oatmeal soap and thought of all the many things I wanted from him when he stepped through the door. My hands slid down over my shoulders and clicked over the metal bumps of my navel piercing, to my hips and over the slick skin of the tops of my thighs.

I let my hands wander down to my kitten, my soapy hands gliding over the scant hair there and the silky lips that lay shaven between my legs. I lay my head against the steam glistening tile of the wall and felt my soft fingertips smoothing softly, innocently over my kitten. My eyes shot open softly as I made the split second decision to leave it all to gadget.

When I got out of the shower I dropped the towel on the counter and looked at my body in the mirror for the first time in a while. My eyes lit over the swell of my breasts resting on my ribcage, my soft stomach and my generous hips. My face seemed very alive then in the steam streaked mirror, my cheeks flushed and pink, my lips wet and hungry for attention.

I stepped quickly into my room and standing in front of my closet I chose a short white and black plaid pleated skirt and a tight, black tee. No bra, thank you, but a pair of pink, French cut panties. I slipped them all on and after fixing my long hair into feathering, silky locks I streaked some mascara and eyeliner on. Oh la la.

I lounged on my bed, looking through photos of modern day, punk pin ups online (burningangel.com) and dreamed of lying with each and every one of them. Our hands entwining as my small mouth busied itself in the downy folds of their smooth kittens. I sighed as I navigated through the pages of girls, all with their own quirks and personalities thrown into their photos. Beauty is in the eye of the interpreter and I see them as very classic but modern in the way that women have found a place for themselves, even if they are different.

Difference is what makes us uncommon, uncommonly gorgeous.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the headlights of gadget's car pull into my drive, the light becoming dappled as it filtered in through the glass blocks of my window. I skipped to the door and as I was halfway there, the heavy chime of the doorbell clanged through my ears. My hand was tight at the doorknob and beyond the door was my boy, all eyes and lips and the heart that I love so much.

I mmediatly my arms were around his neck, my lips on his lips and his arms tightly around my waist. We kissed with a passion renewed and all the frustration of my sexual needs. I have a love hate relationship with cliches, I love to hate the fact that they're true. Such as this;

Love makes a kiss infinitely better than anything in the whole world.

In my room I knelt on the bed, pulling him to me as our lips pashed harshly against each other. His hands smoothed down and over my back, my arms around his neck and on his face. Rough and sweet and powerful and deadly filled with need. I pulled off my tee, my eyes never leaving his as they dipped down and took their fill of my flesh, inflaming his already fanned desires.

I had this well of sexual frustration and need bubbling inside of me, I wanted to scream out but still he kissed me, holding me closer. My small hand caught in the neckline of his shirt in my desire and pulled as his teeth gently bit on mine, his tongue lighting against my own. Finally he guided me down on my back on the soft comforter, he slipped his hands into my skirt and gently pulled it down my legs. His eyes lingered upon my hips and my panties, the soft little mound hidden by the silken fabric.

He knelt down my the side of the bed and slowly pulled down my panties, his lips lingering on my thighs before his tongue silently slipped beneath the soft folds of my slick kitten. His warm mouth circled over my tortured kitten, the heat and my own wetness fueling my need to be filled and taken. I murmured gently so he could hear me,

Oh baby, just please, just come here.

He frowned a little to have his orgiastic kitten kissing session taken away, but I needed him and his huge, swollen cock also told me a story of his need. As he knelt between my legs, his body pressing down on mine, my hips moved in small waves in need beneath him. Still a cry was held deep inside my chest, just trying to escape for frustration's sake.

Tears of relief nearly sprang from my eyes as he held me and slid deeply inside my needy kitten, his skin meshing with mine it seemed. His motion was fluid and strong as he moved within me. His hands grabbed at my ass, pulling me tighter into our embrace as my legs snaked and locked around his waist. My arms held him as tightly as I could manage and with his eyes looking down into mine, the moment became more than blissful.

My big brown eyes started into his imploringly, my mind ran with streams of begging that only a needy kitten can produce,

Please, harder. Please, deeper. Yes, take me as you wish.

Harder...harder...harder.


I love the moment when I know he's about to come and when he does I'll feel the quickening of his thrusts and then his release deep inside of me. His come inside of me, hot and hard and fast. I looked into his eyes as his quickening came to be and yet again I felt that urge of emotion and need.

He says I make a face, a satisfied face when I feel him coming deep within me. It is satisfaction, it is my joy. Not only do I feel marked and happy that I feel enough about him to actually desire to have his come inside of me, but that our coupling has brought about his final ecstasy.

What can I say? Its an in love girl thing. I know...I don't get it either.

After things had settled, I felt complete and awake and still hungry. I felt as if this was the culmination of all of my sexual exploits and adventures, to actually feel this deeply fulfilled. Maybe its the great sex, maybe its the intense love, maybe its the actually functioning and supportive relationship. But I do know its result, my pleasure and happiness and that's what I've always been looking for.

..........
...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The UTI could well be related to the trauma of your sex with Mr. G. Perhaps you need a more gentle fucking--the birth control pills raise your risk infections to begin with. The "high impact" sex is likely causing enough trauma to set up the UTI. Pick your poison--high impact sex or birth control pills.

la petite dévergondée said...

oh no, i hate when things get medical...but there you have it.

I know why I have a UTI, because Ive had them chronically since I was 13. I have this condition (of the urethra) that gives them to me. Ive had over 25 - 30 UTIs since then and finally a doctor has recognized it as a problem and diagnosed me and so now Im on a therapy of antibitotics for the next 6 months to keep me healthy.

so no its not the sex (though its sometimes a minor catalyst) and its not the birthcontrol pills (i have an immune diffiency and Im anemic, so thats also minor when it comes to my health) & I know all of my health issues and am very well versed.

thanks for the care though...and cuz its so sexy! :)

-la petite

kindabiz said...

yes ... a definite Yes !

i totally enjoyed yr write. maybe i should visit more.

Fat Controller said...

Sorry to hear about your problems. Birth control pills are not always an unmixed blessing as we have also found out.

The way you describe your NEED really struck a chord in me, also the satisfaction you feel from satisfying your partner. For me, that's what distinguishes making love from just sex.

Please tell me that is a picture of you in that corset. That is just so elegant!

Look after yourself.

J.

should-be-working said...

Glad to read that you're doing okay. I hope you get better with the UTI. Best wishes. :)

His fucktoy said...

Hi beautiful,
So sorry to hear about the, ahem, plumbing issues. i've been ill too, not by "plumbing issues" more of a yucky tummy issue. All better now. Like you, i'm rip roaring and my 'kitten' is purring...with no place to go.

Grounded from self-pleasure and sex.

Ahh, well, alas, i'm a happy slave who can read about others' interactions, great sex, deep love, and good time.

Absorb in it, doll, absorb it. Never take it for granted. Happy to know that you are.

:o)
it means so much,
His toy

Tara Tainton said...

Beautiful story and LOVE the detail. ;) I might have to use the scenario to develop my own fantasy to enjoy. :)

AND my curvy self so agrees with the caption beneath your photo...

xoxo
Tara

Mr Gently said...

OMG, what a fantastic piece, I'll be visiting your blog on a regular basis.