Monday, July 14, 2008

The Monday Buzz: O'My Flavored Lubricant

Lube is a very important part of getting you into just the right flirty mood and there are so many to choose from. Luckily, my friends at TooTimid.com have the perfect solution for your lube conundrum: O'My Flavored Lubricant.

 
At first glance, you already feel good about the product; the packaging is hip and girl friendly and the lube bottle itself is sort of "I Dream of Jeanie"esque with a handy little pump that locks closed for mess-free travel. It comes in great flavors, all with different bottle colors. This lube is like the iPod of lubes; it comes in all your favorite colors (I like the bottle so much, I have it out next to all my perfumes on my vanity table!).

The different flavors include, Blueberry Cheesecake, Cappuccino, Cherry, Kiwi Strawberry, Melon, Passion Fruit, Pina Colada and Strawberry Cheesecake; they all sound so good and honestly, from who else can you get a Cappuccino flavored sex lube?

The first thing I do when I look at lubes (whenever its possible) is that I take a drop and put it between my fingers to feel if its sticky or if it glides, then I smell it to see if it seems like a bunch of funky chemicals are having a party in there. When I did that with this lube, it was very smooth, and the glide-factor was great. Of course, it passed the sniff test because it has such a great fruity smell and flavor.

Mine in particular is the Blueberry Cheesecake and I'm having a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" moment when I say that the Blueberry Cheesecake lube tastes and smells like Blueberry Cheesecake. I know, its too sweet for words. : )

A second test I like to do is to rub a small amount of lube all over my hands and then to wipe them off on a towel to see if it leaves any stickiness. It passed the test with flying colors, only leaving a little bit of film like that of skin lotion.

A few great things about this product is the fact that its water based, has natural flavoring, is sugar free, low calorie and latex compatible, is Phalate free (no funky chemicals), plus it works like magic with toys. Plus, it smells like candy and who doesn't like candy?

I think a main concern of lube is its staying power, to which I can say that it stood up to some rigorous toy play and I'm guessing it would be perfect for those intimate moments between you and lover boy (or girl!). A great thing to point out too is its staying power when it comes to the drying out issue. I find that when left out with some air on it, its doesn't dry out and get sticky but rather gets a little bit more silky and a little bit less drippy, which sounds pretty great anyway (thanks to facts and friction for reminding me to point this out!).

I love the whole kit and caboodle of this product, the whole idea is so great. I mean who wants to go down on their girl and taste funky lube? This way, you're treated to your girl (or boy) and can enjoy a bit of fruity goodness at the same time.

--------------------------------
I can just imagine plopping a little pool of it into my hand and dripping it all the naughty bits of some good little girl, her smile bright and pleading as I dribble the sweet smelling lube all over her. She would know whats coming next, an exploration of her most intimate areas. The slickness of it provides a whole new sensation of wetness on her skin thats already rose petal soft. I can almost taste the Blueberry sweetness on my tongue. She beckons me close for a kiss and when I dip down to please her, she giggles and moans at all once.
--------------------------------

This lovely lube gets 5 out of 5 prize ribbons for its lovely chic-ness and its tasty flavor.




18 comments:

Ellie said...

Yum! I have some of this in the mail to me right now but I don't know what flavor. Sounds like it will be fun to try out, though.

la petite dévergondée said...

Really?!

That's so funny, but why don't you know the flavor? I think I'm most interested in the Kiwi Strawberry but the Blueberry is really great.

Haha, enjoy it. :)

♥la petite

Athena said...

CHEESECAKE LUBE??
OH MY GOD, my life is complete.

la petite dévergondée said...

yeah athena, and its LOW CALORIE AND SUGAR FREE.

hahaha, gotta love it.

♥la petite

ladypandorah said...

Ooh, I want it!! Gimme!

Love the bottle it comes in...I wonder how much postage would be to the UK. Off to investigate now.

LadyP

Facts and Friction said...

Low calorie cheesecake LUBE?!

This product is definitely aimed at the female market! That said, I really like the bottle design and it sounds like it doesn't dry out too quickly too. I have my favourites when it comes to lube, but I'd definitely love to give this a try too.

Facts and Friction said...

Ladypandorah - This might interest you - this lube, from a great UK online sex shop. £7.99 with free delivery :)

Facts and Friction said...

OOps, I made a mess of that last link.


This one will work, sorry to anyone who clicked on that last link only to have strawberry cheesecake flavoured lube denied!

la petite dévergondée said...

J, youre a dirty little link dropper! haha

I send parcels to friends in London for birthdays and such and the postage is usually more than the gift costs, lol.

But even with that being said, Id definitely go to tootimid.com for my stuff, they have really great customer service, very personalized.

♥la petite

Athena said...

ok, when i click the too timid link, i can't find the lube :(. I need to buy this! lol

single gal said...

I love O'My! It's one of the only brands of lube I've ever used.
I haven't tried the flavoured stuff (yet) but I do enjoy the regular, old-school stuff.
Good choice hun!

la petite dévergondée said...

athena,

I re-uped the direct link, there was a bit of html interference from within the post, but it links fine now. :)

♥la petite

la petite dévergondée said...

SG:

Oh know, I like the regular as well, but the flavored is almost exactly a like aside from the sweet flavor and the nice scent, it has a bit of a film, like a said, like you just applied hand lotion, but thats the only difference.

Id definitely go for trying this stuff out, its amazing how much fun it is.

♥la petite

Facts and Friction said...

I had problems with the Too Timid link as well.

This should work for Too Timid

La Petite - changing the & at the end of the link to just a & should fix it... Aren't I useful sometimes? ;)

Tom Paine said...

Any hope of you trying it out on this older man????

la petite dévergondée said...

Yep, its all fixed. :)

♥la petite

single gal said...

la petite: the next time i'm with someone, definitely.
however it has been a dry 9 months on the west coast.

Adult Sex Toys Rep - AdamEve.com said...

mmm. This lube sounds absolutely fantastic! And I like the variety of flavors it comes in. Especially the cappacino! I'll have to buy some and check it out for myself.