Monday, August 11, 2008

The Monday Buzz: Bendy Beads

Everyone has heard of the wonders of anal beads, but have you ever seen a set that you had to absolutely had to have? 


I think that's the problem that's keeping most from experiencing the wicked sensations of this great toy. However, I've found the ultimate set of beads carried by TooTimid.com and made by

Fun Factory: Bendy Beads.



 I can't say enough for products made of silicone, its really the best material for most toys and I love it. The textures that are possible with it are pretty much limitless as they can go from slick to matte to silky. This toy in particular has a lovely silky surface and the weight of it too is really great. I've said it before and I'll say it again; I love a toy with some heft to it as it gives you a feeling of quality and substance.



Fun Factory makes this toy in two different sizes; the purple being the smaller version and there is also another model with is red and it's the larger of the two though theyre both the same design. Having only experienced small, cheaper made anal beads before, I decided on the smaller version. I love them because its just enough sensation to makes you aware of them but not too much so that theyre not all youre focusing on.



Some great features of this lovely toy are firstly that it's made of silicone which is hypoallergenic, non toxic and even dishwasher safe. Another great thing to mention is that the bends end with an easy to grip little loop handle which not only makes it easy to retrieve the beads during play but which also provides a stopping point making these beads ultra safe for play.



A few tips for use with these beads is firstly that you use a whole lot of lube, that way they can slip in and out easily and add only the best sensations to your play. Secondly always take care with any anal play to not hurt your lover. This seems like a basic bit of advice, but its very important if you want to build a great basis for you and your lover to enjoy anal play.



The alternating twist in the toys length adds another level of sensation and when the handle is twisted around while theyre in place, it provides an unimaginable feeling. I love that Fun Factory always puts such thought into every element of the toy and how it interacts with the body. That kind of level of care and design is what most in the industry have come to expect from this company and they always deliver on it.



I give this great toy a 3 out of 5 prize ribbons for its great texture, design and artistic value (seriously!).

 
................
...

6 comments:

Ellie said...

I just reviewed these and loved them. I totally agree about the artistic value ;)

la petite dévergondée said...

Oh god, I know. they're great, right?

I love them, I feel so spoiled. haha

♥la petite

Jake (of Facts and Friction) said...

I'm jealous. I want girls that like, even to the point of admiring the design on, anal beads. What am I doing wrong? :P

la petite dévergondée said...

You're not doing anything wrong poppet, its just that girls like us are few and far between.

We little sex kittens like to hide out a bit. :)

♥la petite

Mark Anderson said...

well i found your blog very interesting and the language you've used is brilliant... but i was even more suprised by the number of visitors you had so far, over 15,000 thats amazing.... i just wanted ask you how you were able to get so many visitors is it because of the writing or did u use any traffic systems ??? coz you blog with just one affilliate link will be equal to at least 40000$ per annum... heshansomaratne@yahoo.com if u can just mail me about how u got visitors to your blog... thanks

tina said...

Wow...a girl after my own heart..I have never been bound and had these used on me before but would love the experience, the feeling must be incredible. I love your description, the only experience I have on the subject is a string that I bought at spencer gifts but have been afraid to use or even mention...I have been close but never been brave enough to bring them out of hiding. I would like to have someone find them then force me to try them!!