Monday, September 01, 2008

The Monday Buzz: Jo System Silicone Lube

I've always been wary of silicone-based lubes and instead have always tended to enjoy water-based ones more liberally but that was until I got my little paws on Jo System Silicone Lube, brought to you by TooTimid.com.
I think my disinclination to any lube that wasnt water-based was the fact that I didnt want something heavy that would get sticky and useless after a while (some of us just need that lube that keeps going and going and going and...).

I really have been missing out though.

This lube is really something you cant explain unless you can get in touch with it yourself; it has an amazing silky texture and when it touches your skin, it clings to you providing an amazing glide-factor that has to be felt to be believed.

I'm a sensitive girl so I love that this lube is fragrance and scent free and the fact that it doesnt get sticky or stain your sheets is really great. Its also latex safe, so feel free to use it with latex condoms and toys of any material.

I think the best part is that it stays where you put it and keeps working on while you do your business in a very big way. Due to its hypoallergenic qualities, you can feel free to reapply as desired, but personally I don't think that will be necessary.

The only draw back to this amazing lube is that it could make a hazard if left on the floor as it is very slippery, so be sure clean up after you get it on on the floor. :)

 I give this amazing lube five out of five prize ribbons for its sheer space-age lubricating powers.

 
--------------
...

3 comments:

Miss Whorecake said...

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as a silicone-based lube. I've always been appalled by how expensive water-based lube was but this sounds awesome and definitely worth it. I hated the stickiness, too. I'm definitely going to try. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Is this lube recommended for when your pussy's dry or moreso for having your ass fucked vigorously?

la petite dévergondée said...

Anonymous, I don't know if this a crank comment, but I'm sure that you can use your imagination to sort it out on your own.

:)

♥la petite