Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My AdultSexToys.com Shopping Spree!

AdultSexToys.com is giving away a $300 shopping spree so I just had to play the game and see if I came out on top. I have to admit that having the license to spend that kind of money (even if it is just for fun for the time being) was a whole lot of fun!

All you have to do is go shopping, share your cart contents over twitter, facebook, or your blog with links back and then send them an email letting them know where your shopping list is out there in the big bad interwebs. Why not join in?

On my list is the Pump Power Purple penis pump. I don't have a cock but I know a few guys who I would love to sublimely torture with the sensations of vacuum pressure and vibration.

I'm also totally in love with the A Bomb Black, the Beginner Ball Gag in Pink and Black, and the Bliss Vibrator #3 in Purple.

To end with, I digging on the Flame Harness Kit with Vibrator, the Couture Sublime and a Clone-A-Willy Dildo Kit because I've always wanted to make a DIY dildo of one of my friend's packages. Fun and naughty, my kind of combo.

I can't wait to see who wins but I really hope its me because I'm a strapped college student who could use some new fun toys for her bedroom! Thanks so much for this contest AdultSexToys!