Monday, October 01, 2007

Sugasm #99

Since Sugasm started its whole "let's have featured articles and not just in categories" thing, I'd begun to feel very left out from never being chosen.

All that has been changed when I found out I had been chosen as Editor's Choice for my "Letter to a Lover" prose piece. I'm ecstatic!

----------------------------------------------

This Week’s Picks
Don’t think..
“As you read this, you reach for your cock and stroke it slowly, in anticipation of our eventual meeting.”

I’ll be out in 2 mins, I’m just brushing my teeth…
“One centimetre at a time, he slid oh so slowly into me and then retreated out again.”

We all have Secrets
“I’ll give you a little reminder - it was when he and his wife were making me cum so hard that I blacked out.”

Mr. Sugasm Himself
Iris Bahr’s Festive World

Editor’s Choice
Letter to a Lover



More Sugasm
Join the Sugasm

No comments: