Monday, May 15, 2006

Booty Call

I used to think that having anal sex made you some kind of dirty slut - now my mind still is of that opinion....but I love it.

Its not in the damning way that it makes you a slut - but in the way that thinking of myself as a dirty slut turns me on. In the way I love it when my boyfriend says softly to me Baby, Please Suck my Dick - loves it.

The risque always turns me on. When I was younger I would pretend I was a working girl in a brothel and a John was watching me as I slid a finger into my behind. The whole premise was that I was trying to entice him to chose me. Please pick me honey, Ill let you fuck me in the bum. Dont you just love it?




Its always interesting to see how I can introduce bum-play into a new relationship. I have never met a man that didnt fully die with joy after my mentioning that I love a bit of bummage.

Theyre always amazed...I mean why would I, a sweet and educated girl want to be taken in the behind? Well lads, I just love it. The heated stretching feeling, the tightness, the sensation, the idea of a tiny bum-hole being filled. Gee, I dunno.

I think that yes, it takes away some kind of virtue that a man sees in me. But rightfully, it shouldnt. I mean if he wants to see his cock in my mouth, on his balls and likes the sensation cant I just as easily say Well fuck, youre kind of a dirty man. See? It wouldnt be fair.

Once, an ex of mine just slid his pussy-juice-wettened finger in my bum while I was sitting on his face. He didnt ask me if it was ok and neither did we talk about, but he did it anyway - he had the compulsion. Well, his compulsion was met with a bursting orgasm right in his sweet little face.

To me, the "rear-passage" is just an extension of my pleasure areas; my kitten, my breasts, my mouth - my bum is included in the list as well. Of course I cant say that I should motivate the world's female population to go forward with amorous anal adventures - some people just arent comfortable with it. Some people face pain when they experiment with it. Of course this is because of not being turned on enough - who knows the causes. Though I know plenty of chicks who have been butt-traumatized by exes and such. Sadly this can happen.

As for me, I love a bit of DP - or double penetration. Your man is sliding in a out of you, you have your finger in your clit and you have a split-second decision, What if? Its the best and easiest when youre doggie-style and your man can just slide in a finger of two, in-sync with his thrusting......very lovely.

One of my favorite anal experiences was actually one of my first tries at it. When I met Davie, he was so sweet, so hot and he was my 28 year old cable guy. I swear Im not making it up...we started dating after he hooked up my cable-internet in my new apartment and I made him coffee. Such a sexy fetish, aint it? ::giggle:: One night I decided I wanted a bit of a booty call seeing as he ended up being my booty call man after everything. So I called him up, told him to prep his rubber supply and come over to my kitty-pad.

After a stellar night of fucking against my kitchen counter, dinette, couch, coffee table, patio door, the wall and breaking a picture frame off the wall, we were passed out on the floor under the coffee table. My nipple twinged a little from his wicked little teeth and my pussy was dripping from all the activity. Fucking just seems to make kitty get wetter and wetter, and not to just quench her need. I ran my hand through my hair, prissily trying to guess where my panties had gotten to so that I could stuck them back on and wiggle to the bathroom and shower up.

Something stopped me however, Davie's rising cock. After all we had done, after all the cumming and orgasms and pounding, his cock seemed to rise from the dead from just a sinful thought on his part. My interest was piqued,

Um, D, may I ask what is making your cock so damn happy?

I leant up on one arm and looked at him beguilingly. He laughed and stroked himself a bit to test his hard flesh,

Just thinking of pumping that fucking sexy little asshole of yours.

Well doesnt he just have a way with words, I thought as my kitty began pounding and my breath caught in my throat. I ran my fingertip along my bottom lip in thought, as I always do. Anal? With an actual man? With an actual cock? It seemed risky, expecially seeing as how the only bum-action I had seem was from my middle finger and my slim vibrator. I thought briefly and then sighed, laughed and assented.

He at once pounced on me, shoving his mouth hard against mine and biting my lips. His fingers found kitten and molested my clit, his fingertips sliding so slippery as they moved against it. My little cries became pleas of release, either through orgasm or from his harsh fingers working so hard between my cunt-lips. My nipples rose to hard little pebbles which stung and ached in need. He slapped my bottom cheek with a loud crack in time with a loud cry from my open mouth. He stood and held a hand down for me, my eyes on his springing cock as I rose.

He first bent me over the arm of my small couch, his hands under my hips. As he slid his cock in my kitten I didnt want him to slide back out, but knew why he did so. My mind was heated - so afraid, yet so turned on, so lustful and needy. I whimpered when I felt a slick finger press into my bum, widening me and making way for what I knew was soon to come. No pun intended, I assure you. When I felt his cock against my asshole, I moaned and tried to slide down onto it as the tip just rested dead center of my tight little ass.

My breath caught when he slid his thick, hard cock deep inside of me, my asshole stretched and filled. My moans were so loud when he began to gently thrust deep inside of me, his hand came round and slid a finger between my teeth. So Im bitted and being fucked in the ass. Fucking sexy. His free hand dipped down on the side of my hip and reached around to my swollen clit. My pussy was actually dripping down onto the carpet, onto his legs. His balls were soaked as I heard then splash against my kitten.

The sensation filled me so deeply that tears sprung softly to my eyes, my teeth digging down into Davie's finger. When I came I was oblivious to my body, to my moans, my mind and all my sense. I thrashed against him as my ass tightened around his cock, now splurging deep inside of me. My orgasm obliterated light and sound, my surroundings. My throat hurt from my loud screaming, my voice hoarse in the moments after we separated. My sore bum ached with a passion, only heightening my afterglow, my pussy dripping with my come as I lay limply over the arm of the couch.

When he finally pulled out of me after regaining his sense and blood flow was once again safely in his brain, I moaned out and cried piteously. Don't leave me, come back, fill me. My breath was coming raggedly, my throat sore and aching and my chest heaved. I trailed my finger over my bum crack, down to my abused little hole and slicked my finger tip over it, testing the much beloved damage. My breath quickened as I touched myself, amazed that I was in such awe and sexual rapture. Davie laughed as he stood over me and helped me to stand, my arm over his shoulder and his hand pressed to my tummy.

The hot water in the shower compounded to make my sensory overload complete. As Davie washed my breasts, I sighed and thought, Well so much for trying to claim even the the most scant bit of innocence and decency. I giggled as Davie's soap-slicked hands reached down and softly washed my little bum, his hands soft and playful. Our kiss was deep and passionate.  

Who ever said booty calls were just a bit of fun? Mine taught me some new tricks....

........
...

2 comments:

Darklord said...

Now that is a lovely post set to get a fucktoy all worked up and all! Ever since you dropped by and left me a comment, i've been a faithful reader. You write beautifully.

i absolutely LOVE, LOVE this:
"...When he finally pulled out of me after regaining his sense and blood flow was once again safely in his brain, I moaned out and cried pitiously. Dont leave me, come back, fill me..."

i know what you mean, just having had my first experience with anal. It all seems so intense in the moment that with the afterglow effect, you need it back... for days... i know. You summarized nearly exactly how i felt/feel too about being filled in the ass.

Thanks for finding me and leaving your trail so i can read you. i have many, many things to ask you...
His fucktoy

jessb said...

I had to let you know that, I love your blog. I have a couple blogs of my own on here and I decided to search through some other peoples to see what I found. I happen to come upon yours last night and I have to say that I was instantly intrigued.

I decided that I wanted to read it from the begnning and work my way to your most recent post. So here I am sitting at work trying to (descreatly) read your blog without having one of my bosse sneak up beind me and see what I'm reading. (I'm pretty sure I would lose my job.) But so far it has been totally worth the risk. Aside from the fact that I am getting extremely turned on and cant do anything about it at the moment.

But anywyas I had to tell you that as someone who hasnt been able to have actual sex with another person in about 7 months because I insist on remianing faithful, I love your blog, I get to live vicariusly through your experiences.

I especially loved this post. It reminded me of when I tried anal for the first time with my ex.

It was probably one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had. Reading your post was like reading my own thoughts about my experience.

I will definintly continue to read your blog and hope to catch up soon.