Monday, February 22, 2010

Allegory of a 22 year old Femme Fatale

Another year has come full circle for me in my Piscean orbit. Today I turned 22, leading me further into this insane thing called "adulthood"; I've decided not to comply mentally, physically, or even legally.

I think its a good decision.



I never wanted to be older than 17 but this thing called "time" surely forces us all along its coils, so unfortunately my decision will be a purely empty one, ptth.

I'm far from morose though because of all the free drinks, cake, well wishes, food, and gifts I receive so I guess submitting to mortality isn't that bad...

Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleanos nina!

Mendicatus said...

Gosh, only 22, and so many naughty stories to tell. Good effort. :)

Such pretty lips.... creating all sorts of mental images for me right now.

Happy Birthday!

la petite dévergondée said...

Gracias :)
-------------

I read a study in my sexuality class that red lipstick is actually a turn off for about 80% of all heterosexual men, though the other 20% goes wild over it.

One guess as to which you may be ;) Thank you love.